What information we collect
When you use Our Website, contact us, use the Mammoth App, create an account to use the App, and/or someone, such as your organization’s administrator, creates an account on your behalf, Mammoth will collect the following PII:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Information You provide via fillable forms or text boxes (including your browser’s address bar)
- IP address
- Unique identifier(s) We assign to users as part of monitoring user experience
- Information regarding the device You are using, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, network information, IP address, and/or App information
- Information about all of your interactions with the App (Usage Data) and how the App is performing (Analytics Data). Users may disable tracking of Usage Data for the App by disabling tracking for all users of the App through the administrator panel
- Information gathered through cookies, pixel tags, logs, or other similar technologies. See the “Cookies” section above
How we use your information
Mammoth may use your information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information, products, or services, and to provide customer service and support
- To administer your App User Account.
- To enable You to access and use of the App, and to enable You to communicate, collaborate, and share information with those You designate
- To send You technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- To inform You about our products and services
- To monitor your user experience
- For legal compliance, such as to enforce our legal rights, to comply in good faith with applicable laws, and to protect users of the App
- To enable Mammoth to proactively help customers maintain the performance and functionality of deployments of the App
- To enable Mammoth to verify your license to use the App
- For other general business purposes, such as: to provide, operate, maintain, make modifications to and improve the App, and for marketing, advertising, research and development
- For other purposes about which We notify you.
We will notify you and/or ask for your authorisation before using your information for any other purposes. Mammoth also may collect via the App information that does not identify or locate You personally and We reserve the right to maintain, disclose, or otherwise use such information without limitation, including aggregated with other information to improve the App.
Where we operate and store your information
According to the applicable data protection legislation, you have certain rights as a so-called “data subject”. Below, we have listed your rights. Your rights include the following:
- Right to access – You are entitled to access the personal data that we handle. You are also entitled to receive certain information about what we do with the personal data. Such information is provided in this document.
- Right to rectification – Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to correct inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed. Please note that we might not be able to correct inaccurate personal data provided by you and that such a particular change may incur a cost.
- Right to erasure – Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to have your personal data erased. This is the so-called “right to be forgotten”.
- Right to restriction of processing – Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to restrict how we use your personal data.
- Right to data portability – You are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format from us.
- Right to object – You are entitled to object to certain types of handling of personal data that we carry out. This applies to all our activities that are based on our “legitimate interest”.
Finally, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is processed, including the security of our processing complying with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. audit, accounting, statutory retention terms), handling disputes and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Accessing, changing or deleting your information
Collection of information by third party sites and sponsors
Our Website and App contains links to other websites, including those of our partners and sponsors, whose information practices may be different from ours. Please consult those third party websites’ privacy notices for further information on how they handle Your information.
All the information You upload in any way to your or your company’s App User Account is User Data. We don’t have access to User Data, it is not collected in any way and we don’t provide it to third parties except for our cloud services and hosting providers, who store the data You feed into your account. You are responsible for all User Data you store in your or your organisation’s User Account. This means You must have the rights to handle, use and reproduce the information You keep in Mammoth and We are not responsible for legal, regulatory or property infringements You might be committing by uploading (or otherwise feeding) information into your User Account.
To keep You up to date with what’s happening at Mammoth and how to make the most out of the App, We’ll occasionally send You emails to your registered email address. If You wish to stop receiving our emails, You can unsubscribe at anytime by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
If You make a purchase on our Website, We will collect your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and other payment details (collectively, “Payment Information”). We may provide Payment Information and other personal information to our third party payment processors in order to complete purchases made on the Website. Pursuant to the “WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH” section above, our third party payment processors are bound by contractual obligations to keep such personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them. However, We are not responsible for our third party payment processors’ use of any Payment Information or other personal information they collect in connection with your transactions on the Website.
The App is not directed to, not intended to be used by, nor does Mammoth knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If You become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us immediately at email@example.com. If We become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided Us with personal information, We will immediately take action to delete such information.
Mammoth will take reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and security measures in an effort to protect all PII it collects via the App and Website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures We have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any Website or App privacy settings or our security measures.